Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Holy cow it's July!!!!!

Yikes it's July and I have not had a blog post in months!  Well, what can I say I have been a bit busy.  But I thought today would be the perfect time to catch up.  SO, I hope everyone has been well?  Since my last post I have moved, school got out for the year and I now have 2 markets under my belt for the season.  SO I thought I would just post some fun photos from June's Sweet William Market.  
Sweet Caroline
Sweet memo board from a 100 year old window.  





Lawn Cozies
Perfect to hold your beverage! Place the handy stick into the lawn or potted  pot near your chair and your all set




               
These are Emmi's Critters!
An invention from the mind of my 8 year old.
                       





Look for more blogs soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment