Monday, July 15, 2013

Post Horseshoe

Hi all!
It was a hot wonderful day at the Horseshoe Market on the 13th.  I was so fortunate to meet so many nice people.  I love that part it makes the day go by and it is fun to chat.  I almost lost my voice because I talked so much.  And let me tell you I'm a talker anyway, so for me to almost lose my voice I must have talked A LOT!!!  So here is an up date on what found new homes this weekend.  Well almost all of the little things and a few big things.  Jennifer took home Sweet Caroline and Cotton Candy

and Tammy took home Tammy!  It was her chair after all!
Tammy's on the right

Some of the large Yard Cozies made there way to new yards.  I think I forgot to tell you that I made some large Yard Cozies that you can put ice and then your drink!! Brilliant on a hot day!

Emmi my daughter made $9 on her Emmi's Critters!  She was so happy!

I was also lucky enough to meet some really nice vendors as well.
All super nice women and great market neighbors!

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful people and friends that stopped by to support me!  You are truly appreciated and it means the world to me!!!!

This Summer Horseshoe Market was my very first , and I had a wonderful time.  I have applied for the Fall Horseshoe Market as well.  I will keep you posted on the status!  That one is October 5th.
Thanks for reading and as always
have a wonderful day full of life and color!


1 comment:

  1. Kellie,
    It was so nice to meet you too. Thanks for giving us a shout out!
    xo
    Meghan
    The PostScript Society

    ReplyDelete